It's good to be back into the swing of things. Honey's back at work, we are back to school, and the New Year's leftovers are almost gone. My new calendar is slowly filling up with regular stuff. The holidays were wonderful but it's good to be back to work.
Not much on the schedule today except dinner at church tonight and baking a cake with COW for the neighbor's b-day.
The 4 older kids are working on research papers which will probably take more of my school time than usual.
I have a daughter who is being trained to think before she acts. That means lots of things will have to be repeated and redone and lots of mini speeches made.
I have to put away the carpet shampooer from the messy accident last night.
I need to read my book for the book study next Thursday. I'm only 1/2 way through it.
Now I need to go visit with my 2yo who is too loud in his bed......
No comments:
Post a Comment