I made up a new recipe. It is an adaptation of an old favorite plus a twist of Frugal Gourmet. I called it Tuna Sauce. Here it is..
2 cans of tuna
1 can of artichokes, drained and chopped
1/4 C. diced onion
1 cup of corn
1 Cup of mayo
1 Cup of sour cream
1 1/2 C. Parmesan cheese
Mix all together and bake at 350 until the top is a little toasty and it is heated through.
I served this with garlic bread and sliced boiled eggs. We also had broccoli and roasted potatoes and apples with cranberry dip.
Since I was using the oven I wanted to bake as many things at the same time as possible. I had some ripe bananas and made a banana cake for breakfast tomorrow. It was hard not to break into it tonight!!
Tomorrow's menu looks like this...
Breakfast: banana cake
Lunch: vegetable soup -- I know, I know it's summer. But soup goes a long way and feeds lots of little mouths. I'll also get some bread started in the bread machine to bake along with the pizzas and tea snack.
Tea: zucchini bread
Dinner: Pizzas...one cheese, one veggie
No comments:
Post a Comment