A day off in the middle of the week. I might need to do this more often!
~My in-laws are here from TX. We made lots of egg rolls today while the guys got the tiller working. Egg roll rolling is NOT my specialty.
~Laundry is though.
~I think I got the hang of face book. Finally.
~School planning is done for next week! And it's only Wed! Oh yeah.
~So much for my garden. I was a bit too ambitious. We're supposed to get about a foot and 1/2 of snow tonight. My little pots are in the kitchen but I don't expect them to do as well there. Good thing there's lots of seeds in those little packets.
~Happy birthdays to all my friends with b-days this week.
~My son got the new green soccer shoes he's been wanting for his b-day. I like 'em.
~2 days at home. No errands. No shopping. No appointments. No practices. No church. nothin'.
~I'm still under budget on my grocery shopping. With a few days left to go, I'm hopeful.
~Saturday night church planning is fun...but busy.
~Fun school this week. We had a history quiz with m&ms and Mally's learning to read. Only one more full day of school tomorrow, then Friday is gym and speech.
~I can't tell you how many dvd players we've gone through. Somehow we're just hard on them and they always break. We gave the latest broken one to my 8yo to take apart. What fun he's having messing with the fuses and switches and wires and stuff. He's planning to make a metal detector out of it.
Our meals today...
breakfast - cereal and eggs. I didn't chop the nuts small enough in the cereal for the babies and those with braces so they had to make eggs.
lunch - broccoli soup and I still have plenty for tomorrow's snowy weather.
dinner - egg rolls.
No comments:
Post a Comment