Monday, March 23, 2009

Facebook

Is hard.

I can't figure it out. Or maybe I did but I just don't understand the fun. There must be more to it than I'm doing.

There's all these b-day things and IQ tests (I'm not 41 BTW). Then there's causes and circles to join.

What's a wall? And how do you write on it?

Seems like everyone likes this so it must be something neat.

Blogging is more my speed.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ha ha! Facebook took me a little bit of time to figure out too. I think the fun of it for me is connecting with far-away friends. I have been able to chat with people who I don't normally get a chance to talk to (like a friend in Australia). They just changed the format and I don't really like it. I think it was more user friendly before. I hope they change it back!
:)

Anonymous said...

Maybe I could get one and help you out?