Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Latest Kid Happenings

My loves....


Here's Christian at our last field trip. This picture blows me away. Look past the orange and the funky glasses and he looks so grown up!


~Meg is the yearbook photographer and she has lots of pics of the day. You can see some of the fun of the National Center for Atmospheric Research here. I'm so happy that she has picked up her dad's photography skills. She does some cute edits and is a great help to him on photo shoots.



~I took Joshua to soccer practice. When it was over he jumped into the van out of breath and smiling from ear to ear. He was talking fast about all the fun it was. On the way home he said 2 things that blessed me so much.

"How did I do? Was there something that I need to get better at?"
and

"Thank you for taking me, Mom."

I appreciate his thankful heart and his willingness to seek out correction. I told him that those 2 things are so much more important than anything he will ever do on the soccer field.


~Mally slept in panties last night! Remember when I was just talking about the nighttime potty training issues?



~Lane has picked up the funniest hobby. Etch-a-Sketch! I didn't know that it was even possible to make some of the stuff she has done.


~Zekey can sing "Jesus Loves Me". What a sweet sound from his little mouth.


~Nate has beautiful penmanship at 4yo. He's so careful with his school work and is proud when it turns out even better than he expected.


~LB is sick but on the mend. She's quite stoic and doesn't let it get her down. I like that about her. She rarely complains about any physical setback. (I can't believe we don't have a picture of her new braces!)


~Jes is Jes. Everywhere talking about everything. He got a big bloody nose in soccer practice tonight but seemed proud of it when he got home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how your husband did make the list of "loves"... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family...and we're so privileged to know and love you guys. Thanks for sharing!

Wendy

Unknown said...

They're all getting so, so big!! Or at least older looking, as I don't think Meggy is any bigger...

(Probably, Mr. Tagg, she left you out so that ppl wouldn't accidentally include you in 'they' when they make a statement similar to the ones I just made....)