Sunday, March 01, 2009

Next Week

The weather is supposed to be gorgeous all next week. So if ya wanna come see me, next week would be just perfect!

I confess that I have a hard time doing school when the weather is so pretty. But the work must get done right? I tend to go through waves of easy and hard weeks of school. We've just been through a hard week...which usually means an easy one will follow with the new adjustments that had to be made. This week should be much better and I look forward to implementing my new schedule.

So tonight is Sunday and I stand on the edge of a new week with new hopes for the days ahead.

~I want to continue my memory work in Philippians. I'm trying to memorize the whole book. I think I need to get it on my iPod so I can hear it as well as read it.

~I want to take advantage of the sunshine by being outside every single day.

~I want to do some painting and spruce up the house. I want to deep clean my bedroom as my plan for that for last week didn't work out. This one is kinda lofty I know, but it doesn't hurt to put it on the list anyway right?

~Babyest has had some character issues that have taken more time. All of a sudden he's decided he's the boss and not me. I want to be diligent to tomato stake him and love on him and not grow weary in doing good.

~There's a couple of sermons I'd really like to listen to. I haven't heard Pastor Dale in like 2 weeks and I'm having withdrawals!

~The Lord has been pressing on me to love others in a more outward way. I'm excited to see just how this looks as I spend time in the Word this week. I hate my selfish nature and I wish I were more aware of the needs of others. I'm asking the Lord to show me those things.

~I have a couple of new recipes to try out for next date night!

How 'bout you? Do you have some hopes for the week ahead?

6 comments:

j hinkle said...

i am hoping to pack my whole house, finish the flooring in the upstairs of my other house, and move next week. how is that for ambitious! um this stuff in my house is looking less important to me.

Brother Dale's sermon last night was on holiness out of hebrews chapter 12. I am challenged. I dont want that to get lost in the business of the next few weeks.

love ya
jodie

Anonymous said...

Talk about lofty! I wanna call and hear about the house.

Happy moving

Anonymous said...

Sorry dear but babyest has had that problem going on almost 2 years now!

Anonymous said...

You must be confused. He's an angel baby!

Rhonda said...

Oh sandy.. you definitely will want to catch up on Brother Dale's sermons from the past 2 weeks. They are awesome!!! I hope to get some good deals at the Growing kids sale, have the energy to work the sale, and pull out at least one day of school in this crazy off schedule week! oh yes, and you reminded me not to ease up on my own memory work. : )

Michele said...

Hi Sandy, I haven't talked to you in so long. I just wanted to catch up on you and your family and say hello. Glad you are doing well and enjoying the spring weather. Take care of yourself and maybe one of these days we can catch up.
~Michele
michele.shockley@gmail.com