Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The weather is so beautiful today. We've had lots of rain and now a cooler afternoon. August is so hot, dry and long. It's nice to have a reprieve.

It was perfect for #3's soccer game tonight. I think Baby was actually a bit chilly! We lost the game, but had lots of fun watching.

This afternoon we packed up the lunch boxes and headed to Honey's office to have lunch with him. I packed him leftover pizza but when he saw #1's egg sandwich, he talked her into trading. She is the expert egg sandwich maker. Honey offered her his leftover pizza and a dollar for trade. She took it and even threw in a peach slice too.

Baby starts fussing in her stroller so he picks her up to hold her while he eats. I think he had taken about 2 bites of the sandwich before she grabbed it and threw it to the floor! He was quite disappointed with that!! We all thought it was pretty funny. I gave him my pb&j but it just wasn't the same. I think he lamented over that sandwich all afternoon!

No comments: