I took the little boys to the health food store yesterday. I like going in there. It has such an old-fashioned general store sort of atmosphere. My little boys like it too and were following behind me in a single-file row like little ducklings. I was enjoying looking at all the stuff I'd never heard of when I glanced back at the boys. My 2yo is carrying a big bag of organic oreos. Does he have good taste or what? A son after my own heart! He looks at me very seriously and says "I got this one," as though I had been looking for them all along. He was so cute that I had to buy them. I won't tell you what I paid for them, it was crazy. I don't think I can afford to take him again, his cuteness is too expensive!
No comments:
Post a Comment