My sweet baby girl is sick. There is some croupy cough bug going through all of us but she has it the worst. Last night she felt awful. She has fever, won't nurse, can't sleep, and coughs like a seal. We were up and down all night. I thought of taking her to the Dr. today but Honey said we should give it a little longer. He was right I think b/c she seems to be feeling better today. At least she is sleeping better and will eat a little. The fever is down too. When she is awake she needs me to hold her and NOT put her down! Her little eyes are so droopy and she looks just pitiful. She's not fussy as long as I'm holding her but she wants nothing to do with brothers in her face!
Now my 2 and 3 yr olds are coming down with it too but I think they'll be able to handle it better. Lots of naps, lots of juice, and maybe a Buzz Lightyear movie and they'll be back to themselves in no time.
#5 is bummed b/c we can't go to story time. He's been counting down the "sleeps" until Thursday. Poor guy.
Please pray for my little ones to get better quickly and for us to get to sleep tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment