Thursday, August 31, 2006

Christmas Lists

The kids and I sat down together the other day and made Christmas lists. My 3yo's list is so cute. Here it is...

candy
chocolate cake
action figures

He's so easy to please!

The interesting one is my 10yo son's list. There are things that are mature in nature, as well as things that reflect the fact that he's still a little boy.
On the top of the list is a Bowflex (!) and most of the list is made up of soccer or training equipment. There are also cute things like a spy night scope and a distress signal....what in the world is THAT!

My oldest daughter has very mature things on her list like a cd player with headphones and flair jeans.

#2 is very practical. She wants white shirts and socks!

#4 wants dance lessons and a new lamp for her headboard.

I've never kept Christmas lists before but I think I will save them from now on. It is such a cute reflection of who they are right now. When my 3yo is 10 he can laugh that he used to want candy, chocolate cake, and action figures.

No comments: