Saturday, August 12, 2006

This weekend

Honey and #3 are in Edmond this weekend. They just left this morning and are riding with another dad and son to save gas. This might be a long weekend w/o them b/c if we win, the latest game doesn't start until 6pm tomorrow night. Then there is the 3 hour drive back! This is what we call the "combo" team. It is made up of u11 and u12 boys. It is #3's favorite team (he's on 4) b/c they get to play more competitively. Hope they win!

Anyway, we're looking forward to a good weekend too. Since Honey will be gone tomorrow night and that is our usual date night, we went out last night instead. We ended up buying a new tv stand at Sams. Today I'm going to bring the big box in the house and let the boys decorate it with markers and play in it all weekend. It's huge.

#1 is having some friends over for lunch and a movie. She's really looking forward to that.

#4 has an indoor soccer game and the little ones and I will go to that. Indoor soccer is nice in the summer! I'm a wimp in the heat.

In the kitchen I'm making bread, playdoh, and burgers. I might also come up with some lunch box snacks. We're having lunch at Honey's office 2x next week.

The girls and I are going to take apart the whole computer area so it will be easier for Honey and I to rearrange next week. This will be a surprise for him. Dad brought the kids one of his old computers and we need to make a space for it.

The girls and I are going to start working on tagging our sale items for the consignment sale. They like doing this.

I think that's about it. Hopefully I can squeeze in some scrapbooking sometime too!
Have a great weekend.

No comments: