I am feeling SOOOOOO much better!
There has been a big change in just this week.
And tonight, guess what I did? I used the stapler!! One handed. Oh yeah.
I find myself doing more and more normal type things and I can't help but draw attention to it whenever someone else is in the room.
"Look at me carry this!" "Watch me open this jar!"
It's such an accomplishment that I want to show off.
And now I can...
start the car
brush my teeth
pick up a pillow
brush my hair....with ONE hand!!
Happy happy. I got so used to hurting that it became a new normal. And I would down play it b/c I always knew it could be even worse. I forgot how good it feels to feel better and to move easily.
So far my blood work has been good with the Methotrexate and I haven't had any side effects. My attitude is better too....and that was a biggie.
My next goal is to wear my wedding ring. Maybe next week??
11 comments:
This makes us sooooo very happy :)
Yay! Yay! Yay! praise the Lord for feeling good!
And again, thank you for today! I really needed that and enjoyed our talk so much. : ) xoxo
i am so glad you are doing so much better!! hope you continue improving, take it easy, don't push it too much. but i am so h appy for you!! :D
Yea! for you.
So glad to hear you are feeling better! Great news!!
Shouting it from the rooftops -- PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
Hallelujah! What a wonderful report...I'm thanking Jesus with you for His goodness and mercy.
This is such awesome news! I haven't been able to stop smiling since I read it so I had to come back on and leave a comment. More than anyone I know, you deserve this healing!!
I love you!
Mich
So glad to hear this good report! Continuing to pray for you!
Praise the Lord!!!! It is so good to hear that!!!
Post a Comment