RAIN!! Glorious rain! And thunder and lightening to go with it. That's my kinda night!
~One time Amy posted about cleaner and it kinda inspired me (even though I forgot to tell her). Cleaning is my thing. Sometimes. At least I should say that doing dishes is my best talent even if Bekah won't let me enter the show with it. Anyhow, I made myself some vinegar cleaner for the bathroom and LOVE it.
I even love the smell. Cause I like anything vinegar-y. It's helped me to keep with my Flylady swishing and swiping routine in the morning even.
So after everyone who wants to use my toothbrush has exited my bathroom then I pull out the cleaner and spray away. All over the sink and counter. Then I go to the pot and spray all over that. When all that is wiped up, then I unscrew the lid and pour a little into the potty water and swish it around. Ta Da! And everything sparkles.
~Our ice maker rebelled. Water on the floor and sheets of ice in the freezer. Mess.
So today we had to unplug and empty out the whole thing. Which required cleaning out the fridge and freezer in the garage to make room and pulling out all the rice cakes and cookies that really didn't need to be in the freezer anyway. It's been a huge job.
But the biggest part was the cleaning it all up. In 2 years we've never moved the fridge to clean behind there. Ewwww!!! I gave that job to my son telling him that anything that gross has to be a man job. We took out every shelf, every drawer, every everything and cleaned it all up. But that part wasn't so bad. And now it's like a brand new fridge.
A brand new fridge with a busted ice maker that is. But maybe not. We're still trying to figure it out. Maybe someone just put it in wrong. Time will tell.
In any case it looks like sandwiches are on the menu tonight b/c the kitchen has been torn apart all day.
~We got to babysit Little Man James today and visit with the grandparents. I don't know what my kids will do when we go back to a 5 day school week.
Here's a Verse that caught my eye recently that I've been mulling over...
"So Jotham became mighty, b/c he ordered his ways before the Lord his God." 2 Chron 27:6
Ordering my ways before the Lord, seeking first the Kingdom, acknowledging Him in all things.... I wanna be a Jotham!
1 comment:
:):):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo enjoying catching up with you!!!! and I didn't comment on the shopping spree but WOOOOW!!!!! AWESOME! :):):):)
Post a Comment