Another tooth out! The tooth fairy took him to McDonalds. I think I'm drawing the line on the tooth fairy dates. No more McDonalds. Too dirty. But (and I loved this!) Jess noticed it was dirty and I didn't even say anything! Good boy.
Jess is such a friendly kid. He makes friends wherever he goes. McDonalds was no different. But whyyyyy does this keep happening to him? And just him?? He meets a kid at the park and the kid will challenge him to a fight. And weird as it sounds, it's sorta done good naturedly. Everybody's smiling. Nobody's mad. Just wondering if you want to try to beat me up kinda thing. And Jes is always willing (still good naturedly) but then the game is changed to something else. I would tend to think that it's just boys talking smack but this sorta thing never happens to his 4 brothers. Only him. And he's the friendliest, smilingest one of the bunch!
~The family is in town!! We've been waiting and waiting all summer and FINALLY they're here! Lots of G'ma fun going on.
~10 more days until Awana!! And I'm on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to meet my new kids and see my old ones. Love Love Love. And then I will bore you every week with pure goodness.
~I just invited my first guest to Lane's graduation this spring. Jumping the gun? We're hoping for some CO peeps! I do miss those sweet friends.
~I just invited my first guest to Lane's graduation this spring. Jumping the gun? We're hoping for some CO peeps! I do miss those sweet friends.
~Football on TV is a comforting sound. I'm not interested in football. At all! But everybody's happy. Nobody cares what I'm doing. People can help themselves to snacks. Everyone's good.
And since nobody cares what I'm doing, I'm thinking on some scrapbooking. Except my bed isn't made. And I always tell my girls, "The fun is more fun when the work is all done." So I guess I better go make my bed.
5 comments:
-McDonald's grosses me out pretty much every time we go there. I have to mentally prepare myself for it...and bring lots of hand sanitizer. And I'm not one of those freakishly over-clean moms either. Just something about McDonald's. And maybe the fact that a friend's kid got Hand, Foot and Mouth disease there once. Been there, done that, don't EVER want to do it again!
-Ya know how many times I've considered hopping in the car and driving down there?! Sigh. I wish I could blink myself places (Like I Dream of Jeannie) so I didn't have to worry about the time, money, packing, and traveling with small children!
Well I can't help much with the packing and traveling. But you'd have a place to stay and plenty of food so that helps with the money part, right?? Hey, I'll even help you pack when it's time to leave so that's like over half of the trouble!!
Aww, you'd help me pack? :)
You won't ever bore me with Awana stories. We had our dry-run Sunday night. We don't start until September 11th. I am a co-leader in Sparks this year. I'm really excited to get started too. Last year was a bad experience with Awana and I'm really praying this year will be great for the teachers as well as the kids. I'll be praying for your Awana experience this year!
Thank you Shannon, only 7 more days!!!
Amanda, yeah I'll help you pack but I might accidently leave something out that you'd have to come back and get!
Post a Comment