Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Awana Night 2

Last week was CRAZY.  And I've been a little concerned wondering how the year was going to go and just what happened to my sweet boys to make them lose their minds.  But this week??  WOW what a change!  My sweeties are back.  They were quiet, well behaved, and ready to work.  I was so blessed and told them over and over again.

This week we prayed for Cole's hamster's broken leg and Squirtle the turtle who dried up and died. 
Everyone was working through their start zones and passing off Verses left and right. 
Look who's back!!  He didn't come last week and I was really hoping he hadn't moved again.  I tell ya, this kid is special. 
And girls!  Hey, maybe that's why my boys were so good.(?) 

And my 2nd grade class was precious.  My new girl, Desiree, is so excited about church and coming to Awana.   She's like a sponge soaking up all she's learning. 

Tonight we had an extra treat.  My man led worship for everyone before we got started.   Of course I love to hear him play and sing. 

It's going to be a great year! 

1 comment:

robbieniccum said...

:):):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!