Today was a special day for the little Taggs. All the littles finished their summer reading program and received all their prizes. J&J each got to pick a brand new book to put their name in it.
And LB won this t-shirt in a drawing.
Story time! It's crowded in the summer.
Lefty working hard at craft time.
And then.... one of the prizes is a coupon for Taco Bell. So we headed over there and picked up lunch.
It was a fun morning with happy kids.
And did you notice something? Lunch from Taco Bell, dinner at church.
Clean kitchen = happy Momma.





1 comment:
*sigh* Sorry I haven't been on here more! I think it's called business...:D I'm sure you know what that's like.
We've been busy with the yearbook..another last-minute affair. Amy, Ally and I all sat and got the whole thing done the other day! Big Project Out of the Way. We're DEFINITELY going to do it differently next year. Too bad you guys aren't in it (well, actually, Meg's in this one. When she was running the around the park race. :D).
That's neat that Zbaby's a lefty *like me*! I think I read in my science that 85-90% of the world population is righty. No wonder us lefties feel left out (pardon the pun).
Well, it's getting late here and near my bedtime, especially with company coming (more in my latest blog post).
Love to all,
Lees
Post a Comment