Friday, July 09, 2010

Weekend Plans

It's the weekend already and the week seemed to fly by!  Actually at this point, I'm thinking life in general is flying by.  Wasn't it just Christmas??

Well this weekend holds the promise of fun...for me anyway.

~Canning!  Pickles, squash pickles, pepper relish, BBQ sauce, and maybe some spaghetti sauce. 

~Perhaps I need to hit the farmer's market just in case I don't have enough to can.  Did you notice that tomatoes were NOT on my list.  Shame that. 

~Celebrating E's 19th b-day. 

~Pam and Uncle Mel are coming!  Short visit, but still!!

~Date night Sunday and we're going to see some sort of human video show.  Neat. 

~Figuring out how to upload video from my new camera to my blog.  Stay tuned....

See, doesn't that sound like fun!?




PS... Here J's new shoes that he wanted me to take a picture of.  Nothing is safe from my new camera!

No comments: