Wednesday, July 07, 2010

A Random Post of Random Junk

~I got a new camera!  One of my very own...a GIRL color too.  And it takes video just like Rommel's.  It's little and can go everywhere.  I can't wait until I figure it out and litter my blog with pix. 

~Why didn't Azure Standard call me and tell me my order was in?  Now what?  Do I wait another month?  What happened to my stuff??  And why don't they communicate better?  Or is everyone just supposed to know already?

~Honey started a new job Tuesday.  2 days down and he's happy. 

~I have lots of canning to do.  That makes me happy!! 

~No canning from my garden b/c nothing is growing.  I'm thankful that the Wings are sharing with me.

~Hard decision.  I've had to stop walking with my friend in the mornings.  The mornings were just not the same without me here giving direction and it seemed to set the tone for the rest of the day.  We were behind before we even started.  I think it's a good decision, but very disappointing b/c I loved walking with her. 

~Honey's job meant changing piano teachers b/c the old one was too far away.  It was sorta close to his old office so he always did the pick up.   Now we need someone closer.  Again, disappointing. 

~Eldest and I are fixing to go shopping for school supplies.  COLLEGE school supplies.  Wow.  I'm happy to be her mom. 

~I'm thinking there aren't many things sweeter in life than a 3 year old in the house.  Especially a left handed one with brown eyes. 

1 comment:

Carri Roman said...

Oh he deserves his own little post since he isn't so random nor is he junk! hahaha Precious!!