I'm introducing you to some of my new friends and adding their links to my sidebar.
First, my sweet cousin Carri in California. Her pictures are awesome and her boys are precious.
My good friend in Colorado, Wordlady, has 2 new blogs as well as her regular one.
This one is a devotional blog.
And here is one about healthy cooking. Good stuff.
2 friends from my new church....
Leslie and Abigail
And while I'm at it..
My church and
My other church
These are not real friends, but some helpful sites I enjoy.
Tammys Recipes is where I go for inspiration in the kitchen.
Heavenly Homemakers and Passionate Homemaking are always nice reads.
And for deal finding, Money Saving Mom and Common Sense With Money.
Enjoy!!
3 comments:
Aww I feel special.
Can't wait to visit some of the other sites!
Thanks for your comment on my blog, it's nice to "meet" you!
Post a Comment