Friday, January 01, 2010

I Guess It's Time


2 days now he's been in his Spiderman underwear.  And doing it like a pro.  And I knew this day would finally come.  But I wasn't in a hurry.  He is our Babyest afterall (and I do love changing diapers). 

This morning at the breakfast table I was praising him in front of everyone telling about what a big boy he is and what a good job he's doing on the potty. 

Honey put his face in his hands and said, "But we haven't been out of diapers since Laura Beth!" 

I'm glad I'm not the only sentimental one. 

1 comment:

Carri Roman said...

If we lived closer I would be more than happy to let you change my little guy as often as you would like. and when he blew it out from the back and sides I would just call you over and let you do the rest. hahaha Love ya and following your sweet fam on you blog.