Thursday, April 16, 2009

What Will I Do With All My Extra Time?


I may have changed my last poopy diaper. I don't mean to brag, but I'm VERY good at changing diapers. After 17 years it has become my talent. And I will miss it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He will be proud of that picture when he is 30 lol
wtg
g-pa

Anonymous said...

btw I still a picture of you on tha pot lol
Dad
Pricless too lol

Sandy said...

That's funny!

the momma said...

Oh, what a big boy!

There are always grandbabies' diapers to change. If you so choose, which, I know you will :-)

I once offered Brandon to my mother when he needed a diaper change - not because I DIDN'T want to do it, but because I thought she WOULD.
Her reply was, "I've already changed enough diapers in my life."
I couldn't believe it! I've always thought of changing diapers as an act of love, not a dirty job & am happy to do it (even more so using fun cloth diapers!)

Your Honey said...

I am sure he'll give you plenty of extra work...how about. "Read a bookt" "Jump polene" "MINE!"

Those might require some time. And, they don't smell as bad. What ARE you feeding that boy?

emilyj said...

YAY! GO ZEKE!!
AC has pooped on the potty twice...but has no concept of telling me when she needs to pee. She has just always announced when she has to number 2, so I took advantage of it two days in a row and suggested she use the potty. She did! And got 2 m&ms. Now she asks to use the potty when she doesn't have to go, hoping for candy!! haha.

Unknown said...

the potty-candy thing is a good incentive... And mom also offered candy to siblings and parents who would do potty cheers to encourage the trainees. Yes, i think she rewarded herself, too... And I got candies also!!
(Hey, Jeremiah, I want some candy. Don't you have to go potty?)
Seriously, though, I don't think that one worked on Mom :)