Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today

will be so much fun!

~I ran all my errands yesterday so that I could spend today packing and cooking. I don't want Lane to have more on her shoulders than necessary so I'm doing as much for her now as I can. She'll do great....I just hope that Babyest does too.

~My poor little guy has hurt his knee in a trampoline injury. He doesn't whine, cry, or complain but he does have a slight limp. Yesterday it seemed better so today I'm hoping he wakes up fine.

~We slept with the windows open last night and woke up to the sounds of the birds.

~My husband is a hero. He will have to get up at 2am to register us for our flights. Then up again at 4am to take us to the airport. I think we'll have to go to bed around 7:00 tonight!

~What happened to all my 9x13 pans? I'm down to two. With my load of cooking today, I'm not sure if that will cut it. I may have to hit my neighbors up for pans.

~I got a new book to take to AR!

~I'm hoping when Meg sees another graduation ceremony it'll make her change her mind about her non-ceremony graduation plan.

~I miss my family already.

~I'm really REALLY happy.

4 comments:

Meggy T said...

Why do you ant me to change my mind?

Momma said...

It just might be funner than you think!

Life at the Lake said...

Allan didn't want to do a group ceremony but Dad & I decided it was a "requirement" : ) You know what - he ended up enjoying being with the others and it was fun!

EmilyJ said...

I had SO much fun with my friends at graduation! And the party afterward was pretty nice too. :o)Didn't know y'all were coming! WE wont' be in FS this weekend. :o( Sorry to miss you.