~Walgreens diapers are on sale 2/$16.98. (B1G1 50%)
~Wishbone salad dressing full rebate offer here. 3 days only!!
~Ensure full rebate offer here. There is also a $1 MQ from a Sunday paper making this a small money maker. (These would be a good lunch box treat.)
~Free playtex bottle here.
~Free Chex Mix with this coupon.
~The June Easy Saver book is out and will over lap with May's. Stack those 2 with whatever MQ's you have and you should get a sweet deal.
~There's some Huggies rebate offers here and here.
Let me know what you come up with!
Ps.. NEVER give the cashier all your coupons at once. In this case you will need to give her the $10 Walgreens coupon first to make the deal work out right. Then do the rest one or two at a time.
6 comments:
Can you come back to AR and teach me how to do this?? I went to WG today and had the $10 coupon and a bunch of others but I still spent a bundle. I gotta learn how to do this better. Of course, I did buy lots of things that are typically expensive and they were good deals. Looking at what I saved wasn't bad at all but I just wish I could have spent less. I am just learning how to do all this - guess it will take some practice.
Jody
It was good to see you last week!
Sandy,
I am trying to learn and implement your money saving ideas too. Maybe we need you to do a RENEW.
I have saved some, but I'm sure I could save alot more.
Sharon
I like the RENEW idea!! Thanks for sharing these great tips...HOW do you find all those??
~ Kim H.
Oh how I'd love to do a RENEW...really just to see everyone again though. Is that cheating??
Remember that you're paying for rebate items up front so it'll seem like more at first. Get your rebate on a gift card and get the 10% back. That'll help with next months' sales.
Also, I did not do all the deals I posted. I just wanted to get ideas to others who might have better coupons than I do.
My transaction looked like this..
2 jumbo packs of WG diapers
1 salad dressing (free)
2 Chex mixes (free)
3 pack of sponges
6 pk of Ensure (free after rebate)
When all is said and done and my rebate comes back it will all have cost $10. To me that's a good deal since diapers are expensive all by themselves.
But I know that there are better scenarios to use that coupon and spend less $$. I just couldn't make it work out for what my family would use. That's why I'm hoping to hear what others have done.
Too bad we didn't get more notice to put it all together!
Hi Sandy,
Look no lurking! Wanna hear my Walgreen's deals? okay here goes..
Schick razor 11.99
-3.00 May ES
-4.00 June ES
-3.00 Manu Q
Ecotrin 2.oo
-1.oo manu Q
(will get 2.00 rebate)
2 packages dove minis 2/6.00
-3.00 (bogo mQ)ES
Charles Worthington HAir spray
-5.99
(will be rebate)so free
Purina one 7.19
-7.19 ( free MQ)
2 chex mix 1.98
-1.00 (2 MQ)
2 Kashi cereal 2/5.00
-2.00 MQ
2 gallon milk 6.78
10 pack SF gum 1.00 (clearance
Okay....before any Q's or discount 49.23
-10.00 10 off 30.00 Q
after alll Q's came to $13.96 which I paid on a gift card (from past rebates)
of which 7.99 will be rebates so.... really no Out of pocket.
Boy ..when I decide to coment I REALLY comment, huh? Blessings! I enjoyed talking to you so much last Sunday !
Sandy W.
Excellent Sandy! You really made that coupon work for you! I love it.
Post a Comment