Ahhh...good to be home. Lots of happy kiddos to see Momma. Happy Momma too.
My mother-in-law is gone. Honey goes back to work tomorrow. Re-entry is always a bit of a challenge. The plane rides were easy, but still no Bingo. Thank you for praying for us.
So I've surveyed the the freezer/frige/pantry to see what was left and what I need for the week. I think I'm good for a couple of days at least. That's good since I have lots of catching up to do and it's supposed to be cold and rainy.
My plan for tomorrow looks like this...
Breakfast- yogurt with granola
Lunch- Sandwiches
Dinner- Burgers and fries
Me-bread, detail my room/bath, help 7yo, and get school ready for the rest of the week.
16yo- Laundry and detail laundry room.
14yo-lunch and dinner plus organize games and book room.
12yo-detail parlor, organize pantry and frige.
10yo-vacuum, clean upstairs bath
7yo- clean downstairs bath with Momma's help
6yo-clean all the glass
Those are my big goals of the day. The littles will follow us around "helping" or I may sit them down with play dough.
To my reader friends in AR: Remember what we talked about! I'm anxiously waiting.... Thank you all for making us feel so loved!
5 comments:
welcome home
Dad
Glad you had a safe, uneventful trip home. :)
Renee
It was so good to see you again! I just signed up for the google/blogger account - now I can leave you a message!!!!!
Love, Gaye
Glad you made it home safe and sound. It was so good to see you, thank you and Mike and his mom for making the trip possible. Emma had so much fun and I think they made so many new memories. Keep up the great blogging and I promise to let you know Im reading!
Love you,
Michele
OK, here I am!!! I sure did enjoy getting to see you and Hannah loved seeing Meagan! You both looked so pretty!
I'm so glad you were here for the wedding. It was very special and I think you might have won the prize for the two who came the farthest.
Love you,
Susie
P. S. I know what you mean about re-entry. It's hard. When we came back from Israel a couple of years ago, it seemed like two weeks before my home was "mine" again. :)
Post a Comment