Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Interesting Story

My watch battery died. And while I didn't really want to get out today I also didn't want to go all day without my watch. Besides #1 wanted to get her hair cut and tomorrow it's supposed to rain.

So the hair cut place is 2 doors down from the jewelers. While I'm waiting a man in a wheel chair comes in. He is in a lot of pain and asked the manager to call the paramedics. Some time before he had fallen from his chair and hurt his hip. He could hardly move in his chair b/c of the pain.

While waiting for the paramedics (and my watch) I asked him if I could pray for him. When I was praying the manager comes over and starts praying with me too. Nice.
The paramedics come and take him and I'm still waiting for my watch. I'm looking in the cases at all the pretty things when all of a sudden the manager hugs me from behind.

This was quite a surprise b/c I didn't even know she was behind me!

I said something like "Oh! I thought you were my daughter."
She replies, "No, just your sister."

Awwww. I left thinking about how God puts you in just the right spot at just the right time for just the right purpose. Not even sure what the purpose was for me to be there but glad for it just the same.

Pray for James if you think about it.

No comments: