~I asked the Lord for a present today. I asked Him to let Baby Boy be quiet in his bed until 7am so I could read my Bible without him whining and crying for me. A couple of whimpers was all I heard until 7am. Thank you God! I got to work on my Bible study book and I'm all caught up so far.
~The dishwasher repair man came just when he said he would! He said nothing's wrong with it and to rinse my dishes better. I don't think he knows.
~My 7yo got past lesson 76 in his reading. He's so happy. Lesson 76 was a doozie.
~I got a going-to-AR errand done all on the phone.
~I finished our Mothers Day presents...late, I know.
~Beautiful (almost hot) day, then very cool and way too windy, then rain and it might snow tonight! I've decided that May is not my favorite weather month in CO. One thing's for sure. I'm going to have to pay more attention to the forecast. Dressing for yesterday's weather will not do.
~Early soccer practice this afternoon and I decided at the last minute to take everyone. I should've planned better. I got home and had to put together a quick dinner. Why didn't I think ahead and put something in the crock pot?
~Hey, speaking of crock pot did I mention that she BROKE?!! My new one! So sad. It has a long crack down the side of the bowl. I'm looking for a replacement bowl online but no luck so far. I'm thinking that after shipping, I might do better to just buy a whole new one. We'll see. Still have my old faithful.
~I got home from practice to find a present in my mail box. My moms sent me their cereal coupons! So sweet. Thank you!
~My son left his soccer bag on the field tonight. Honey drove him back up there. Lane and I prayed for it. It was still there. Whew!
~Mally and I took Baby Z for a walk in his stroller. We rolled over a twiggy branch that caught up in the stroller wheels. Since she was helping me push, it caught up in her feet too. I kept pushing forward thinking that we would shake it loose. She finally looked up at me (trying to keep it together although she wanted to throw a fit) and cried "Not the leaf!!"
~7 more days!!
1 comment:
I may have a replacement crock for ya - mine was on the recall list & instead of just sending me a new heat part - they sent me a whole new crockpot! if it'll fit - it's yours. no shippping required :-)
Post a Comment