Friday, April 20, 2007

Update on Baby Z

What a love he is! He is so soft and sweet smelling. Today he is wearing his new spider man outfit. Yep, they even make those in the newborn size. His brothers were thrilled. I call him "Spidey Baby".

He's nursing well and sleeping well and is pretty quiet when he's awake. He's staying awake more during the day. Last night was his best night ever. He still got up every 2 hours but would go right back to sleep. It takes about 35 minutes to feed and diaper so we're not getting much sleep yet. It's ok though. We got a new bassinet that belonged to my niece. It has buttons that play music, vibrate, and turn the light on. I've found that if he's whining in his bed before the 2 hour mark I can hit the vibrate button and he's quiet. It's sort of like the snooze button on the alarm clock and will usually give me another 15 minutes!

Honey and I were looking at houses online last night and found one we want to look at! YAY! It's a start. He only has one more week at home. Please pray for a buyer!
I am excited to see what CO will be like. CCU sent us beautiful flowers for Baby Z's birth. They have been very sweet and welcoming even though we're not there yet. I think Honey is going to love it.

No comments: