With Honey gone, our oldest son is the man of the house. He is filling the role well.
He is my help. He is quick to serve and quick to obey. He is seeing what needs to be done and doing it. I do not need to speak twice to him. I am so proud of him. His daddy will be too. Today he bought everyone lunch and snow cones. Sweet boy of mine.
We met a new friend in the neighborhood today. Alex came to play with 4yo. Alex is 4 too. He is an only child and wanted to ride bikes with us. As soon as my son saw him on his bike, he rode up and announced, "my bike is faster than yours!"
Well, not the best way to make friends. Alex was not easily offended and stayed around. I had to visit with my son.
No comments:
Post a Comment