Friday, April 27, 2007

A New Sort Of Day

Honey left this morning for CO. LOTS of tears all around. He's there now at his cousin's to stay until we sell this house and find one of our own. His leaving sure made this whole thing seem more real to all of us. I am now more ready to leave than I was before so we can all be together again. I got a few boxes today and am working on cleaning out more junk. The more junk I clear out, the easier it will be to pack, right?

Lord, please sell our house soon.

So this was my first day alone with all 9 kids. I really missed Honey's help! Whoever said "oh, what's one more?" was obviously supermom! So much crying and crying today. Finally after tea I broke down and cried too! It's a good busy though, I'm just a little overwhelmed at the moment. Baby Z is a dream, such a good boy. We're so in love with him! I've had him in the crib while we're downstairs. Baby Girl doesn't even mind. She just peeks at him through the bars and tries to reach him. When I need to put her down, I just sit her in the corner of the crib, pick up Baby Z, and she lies down in the spot where he was. I guess he keeps it nice and warm for her.

The weather is beautiful and we've been going on walks. I put Baby Z in his wrap, Baby Girl in the stroller and the boys ride bikes. It's a great time of year! I love this new wrap. Baby Z does too. He likes his body close to me but will not let me tuck his head in until he goes to sleep. I guess he wants to see what's going on!

No comments: