Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Happy Birthday #3

Tomorrow we celebrate another birthday! My 10yo son will be 11!
I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have a son exactly like this one. He is so wonderful and loving and .....everything good. (really.) I remember when I found out he was a boy, I wasn't sure what it would be like to have a son since I only had girls before. But, oh my(!), when he was born I was sooo crazy about him I just couldn't put him down!!

Here's some other things about him.

He's a very huggy touchy guy.

He's the best tortilla maker in the house.

He just came in 2nd place in the latest tournament.

He's a big buddy to 6yo and is very helpful to him.

He likes to retell a story lots of times.

He's great at his school work. Especially math. He would be every teacher's dream.

He's very friendly and smiley and hardly ever gets mad.

He's working on his muscles. Very convenient for me b/c I rely on him when Honey's gone.

His allergies are driving him crazy right now. Oh, I hope Colorado is better for him.

He's very obedient and eager to please.

He's disciplined and good at following through.

He LOVES his baby sister. Since he was a very little boy he's always loved baby girls. He was too little to remember LB as a baby but has always loved our friends' baby girls.

He plays hard with his brothers.

He gets up at 6:30 (most of the time) to wake up Dad for Bible study.

Here are his b-day meals:
Breakfast : donuts
Lunch: mac and cheese then off for snow cones
Dinner: chicken alfredo, stuffed mushrooms, brownies

Happy Birthday #3 I love you!!

No comments: