Thursday, September 14, 2006

Well on my way to the tub, I stopped by the pantry to try to get some inspiration for tomorrow's breakfast. All of a sudden a mouse!!! ran out at me!!! I was stuck. My laundry room is in the back of my kitchen. In order to leave I have to go through the kitchen where the mouse ran. See my dilemma? If I go in the kitchen where the mouse is he could run out at me again. Oh, this is no good. I thought of going through the garage to the front door but the front door was locked. My son is at soccer practice. If he were home, I would make him "guard the way" for me in case he ran out. I stood there for a minute but decided that if I don't leave soon the mouse might come out anyway thinking the coast was clear. At least now he may be scared too and is hiding. I mustered up my courage and ran at top speed out of the kitchen! I called my girls into the laundry room to take every box of crackers, oats, beans, etc to the freezer....(they aren't afraid of mice and thought it was funny).

Honey, I want a cat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHA HA HA HA OOOOH HA LOL! i know where you can get a cat!