I'm tired, I don't feel good, and I have a messy house that I just can't stay on top of. I know this is just a season but it sure seems long sometimes.
Joey (and Willow) got out again but my neighbor brought him home before we knew he was gone. This time the kids left the gate open that Honey closed. The gate situation is weird, we'll have to talk about that with the kids. I'm glad for good neighbors.
I was going to have a garage sale this weekend but I thought better of it. How can I have a garage sale when I can't even stay on top of the regular stuff? Tomorrow I will take it all to Thrift Town and be glad to be done with it.
I forgot to remind my child with cereal duty to make cereal. We're out. We don't have many eggs, and I just can't think of what to have for breakfast tomorrow.
I need to go soak in the tub and think these things over......
No comments:
Post a Comment