Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hum, I don't know what is wrong with this thing but I can't seem to do colors anymore. Honey, can you fix it for me? Black is boring.

I LOVE this weather. It is so perfect! It sure makes soccer games easier. This is my favorite time of the year. Fall is actually my favorite, but I like the cool time before the fall b/c I like the feeling of knowing that fall is coming and will be here for awhile. Once Halloween passes, it seems like it all goes so fast and then it's winter. Why doesn't summer go by that fast?

Vacation is good. I think I could live on vacation. Honey is gone to story time with everyone except #3. Baby is taking a nap. #3 jumped on this chance to be home alone with me and is setting up a big game. I think we're playing Money Matters. It's sort of like Monopoly. He's a big game player and I'm just about the only one who likes board games besides him. That's our special thing to do together. Even when he was little he was hard to beat. He's a lot more competitive than I am. Now it's nearly impossible to win a game against him!

No comments: