It's nothing huge but it made me smile...
It's been a good day. After dinner Honey was wrestling with the little boys. #3, the one I wrote about yesterday came to get his 5yo brother to help with the kitchen work. I don't think Honey heard him b/c he was attacking Baby Boy. Unaware, he then turned to grab 5yo as he was following #3. #3 pounced on Dad to rescue 5yo then whispered in his ear "That's ok, I'll do it. You can keep wrestling with Dad." He is such a sweet boy. I am so happy that he has a sweet heart toward them. They look to him as their example and he is proving to be a good one.
This is a big victory. 12 yo daughter is getting contacts! I'm so excited for her b/c I remember how glad I was to finally get them. She doesn't actually get them until Wed. If you've ever had contacts you remember how hard it is at first. The eye doctor said she could practice with mine so we started tonight. She got them in AND out in less than 30 minutes!! This is weird...left handed! She's right handed so I don't know why she did it that way. Oh well, it worked and that's all that matters. We were both thrilled. Actually I should say we were all *three* happy b/c #3 was sitting right beside me cheering her on.
No comments:
Post a Comment