Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I did it!

I tried grilling again...with SUCCESS!! My friend gave me a great tip. Turn the grill OFF after you put in your food. I made nachos and put them on a cookie sheet. When the grill was nice and hot, I put the cookie sheet on the grill, shut the lid, and turned it off. In a few minutes they were melty and toasty.

When I was preparing these in the kitchen, my son had just come home from speed training camp. He is always famished after that and was drooling over these nachos. They did look good. When he found out I was planning on grilling them, he started begging...I mean really begging me not to try it with these! Such little faith. Actually I was worried too b/c we both knew that there wasn't much else to have for lunch. It's time to go shopping.


No comments: