While I am at work life continues in my household. Sometimes I take it for granted and assume that all stands still while I am away and when I get home it will continue where I left it. I often get stories from my wife throughout the day of interesting things that remind me that life goes on at my house...even though I'm not there. (Imagine that!) Anyway, I thought I'd share this with the world.
The wife calls me on my cell phone and tells me #7, while in the garage with his brothers, broke out into a screaming fit. She thought since all 3 of the little boys were out there someone must have taken something that someone else had wanted. As the interrogation began the facts became evident. Apparently, #7 was stung by a wasp about 3 times. #7 stated "A bad bumble bee bite me". He pointed to a spot on his shirt and on his hand. Suddenly, the screaming fit made sense. I felt bad for him...My wife has to tend to things at the house, the phone call is over.
When I get home from #3's soccer practice, I change my clothes and go check on him. I ask him how he was doing and if he was ok. He said yes and I guess that somewhere throughout the day he learned it was a wasp because he said the "wass" bit him. I ask, "Where did the wasp sting you"...He answers very directly..."In the garage"... lol....
No comments:
Post a Comment