I got this off FaceBook last week and I've been loving it since. I saved it as wallpaper on my phone. But then Bentley came and well.....now I have new wallpaper. :)
This verse has been singing through my head because I find that I can be a very good babysitter, maid, cook, and chauffeur. But this is not what I want my life to be. When I take those same tasks and do them with love then I'm a mom and wife and friend and daughter and it all means so much more. Same work, different attitude, happier people, and healthier family.
Here's another one. Perfect for those days when I feel like I'm losing the fight and what does it matter. It's on those days that I have way more to say than I should. So keeping silent is a good plan. And trusting the Lord is even better.
Here's what happens when your Walmart is closing and the whole store is on sale. It's actually a little dangerous on the budget. But we stocked up on the stuff we buy anyway....like diapers. We bought them all in our size.
And since the whole store was on sale, Honey and I both picked up something new for ourselves. Why do I even bother? Why do I always think there's going to be some amazing chapstick that I don't know about that I'm missing out on? Why don't I just pledge my allegiance to my favorite and move on with my life? I don't know.
But I hated all 3 of these and now Laura Beth has 3 new ones in her purse.
This is what my man bought. Roast Gross Beef Hash. AND HE ATE IT!!! Surprisingly he didn't die.
No comments:
Post a Comment