The week in review: nutshell version
~VBS was awesome. Again. And it's already over.
~My step mom had a heart procedure done that we weren't expecting. (She's doing great.)
~2 girlys and I headed to TX after VBS to visit family.
~While we were there Honey's grandmother passed away.
~We cut the trip short.
~I got a speeding ticket on the way home.
~We cancelled our Colorado company that was due this week.
~Honey and 3 boys went to FL for a graveside service tomorrow.
~Lane was left with a lot at home.
~Mally lost a tooth and both of us were out of town.
~Both of us missed the VBS program the littles were in.
Fast forward.
After being scattered in 3 different states, most of us are home!
My head is still spinning from VBS and the weekend. And like always I'm mulling over all that I said and did and wishing I had done this and that differently. Does anybody else do this?
While I was in TX, Meg and I visited a tiny church up the road from my parent's. Including us there were 16 people. I hadn't planned on going to church but it was a good idea. I do love being with God's people!
The first thing the pastor did was start explaining how what he's talking about today was NOT what he planned but God had given him something different and he needed to go with it.
Then he preached on Romans 7 and WOW was the Word alive! God indeed has power over circumstances and sin and He had given this guy a message just for me. In this tiny town. In this tiny church. Our VBS motto was Awesome God Amazing Power.....oh yeah.
Anyhoo......Our four biggest eaters are outa town. It's a quiet house. And we're just hanging out and doing some fun stuff to pass the time until they all come home.
Like.....
~I gotta clean this messy house.
~Pick blueberries
~Library time
~Ride the train
~Sewing class
~Shop for sewing class b/c I forgot to do that at Mom's.
~Re-organize boys' room
~Take dinner to Lane's sick friend.
~Make some new muffins.
~Take one to Ms. Ruby b/c I miss her and I know she wants to see Littleman.
~Father's Day shop for my guy.
~Read lots of new library books and try not to lose any of them.
~Order a new devo that Carri had that I liked.
~Blog more.
Now we're all caught up! Will you please pray for our family in FL? Sweet GG was energetic, healthy, and happy for her good long life. And she sure loved and enjoyed her family. They are going to miss her very much.
1 comment:
Wow....I thought I was busy....Have a happy day cousin.
Post a Comment