1. Farmer's Market! It's in full swing. Busy. Full of vendors. Gorgeous food.
This was my breakfast. And lunch. Okra and tomatoes. I forgot how much I missed the summer fresh foods.
2. Cute geckos. Yes, they are cute. Admit it. Look at his tiny elbows.
If I could only teach them to eat spaghetti we'd get along better. Crickets and worms, not so much.
3. My current read. Well one of my current reads. That's why its taken me so long to finish it. But I like it so much I'll be getting my own copy and returning this one to Tracy.
4. Working with my man to prepare for youth. The big talks. The bouncing of ideas. The learning and growing.
5. The best cleaner I've ever used! 1/2 blue Dawn and 1/2 vinegar in a spray bottle. Spray this in the bathtub and let sit for an hour. Wipe and rinse. Ta Da! Thank you Pinterest. I also used it on the greasy stove and it was just the thing.
6. Patriotic songs and listening to my boys belt out their solos in the play tomorrow.
7. And my most favorite of late.....getting 2 hours with Littleman in the house by ourselves! Unexpected and sheer greatness. We read and played and sang silly songs. I put aside my dishes and and laundry and phone and distractions and just focused on his sweetness.


3 comments:
the book - is yours :-)
Really? You're such a sweetheart! Thank you!
Love Jen Hatmaker!!!! So glad you're reading her! Just finished another of hers & considering doing a Bible study on it. Soooo gooooooood. ;) Miss y'all!!
Post a Comment