The kids had been wanting to check out Atwoods. I did too. So one time I asked Honey to take me there for date night. Exciting, huh?
Well it wasn't. There were supposed to be chickens. No chickens. No anything except seed potatoes and who cares about them? I wasn't impressed.
The kids still wanted to go and since we had a milk pick up in the parking lot we went a little early and poked around the store.
They had bunnies!
We tried out all the furniture and didn't break it like we did last time. Yay us!
Guess who liked this store best of all? He's asking if we can go back tomorrow. Or the day after. Or what about next week.
Playing with the hats!
Then we looked at all the candy and let COW pick a cow present. I bought some jelly and bug spray and Nate got a flashlight that he needed.
I love the way that kids make fun out of anything.
There were still no chickens but it was a fun time anyway.
1 comment:
it might be too hot for chickens....
Post a Comment