Friday, June 01, 2012

Only A Weekend Away!

It's almost VBS!  And I have my class list of 3-4th graders.  So I'm asking you to pray with me for next week....

~that I will feel well even though it's morning
~I will be prepared
~my kids' hearts to be open
~reasonable behavior
~the Holy Spirit to work wonders!  Our theme is Amazing Wonders and I'm praying that He will overwhelm us! 

And here are the kids that I am blessed to work with this year..

Nick - A great kid who has made good progress over the year.  (Seriously.)
Jasmine - I hope this is the same Jasmine from last year.  I liked her.
Lillian - She's been coming to Awana but I don't know her well yet.
Shannon - A new Awana guy that I instantly loved
Cole - His G'ma has done amazing things with him.
MJ - loves one-on-one time
Andrew - I don't get to see him nearly enough.
Caleb - I have great hopes for him.  He's a good boy.
Joey - Always has something interesting to pray about.
Jason - Happy face
Justice - A shining example that I will lean heavily on.
Joshua - Love! I'm particularly fond of him and his brother.
Jesse - Love!

After you read this will you please just take a moment to pray for us next week?

No comments: