Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Happy Graduation!

Isn't she pretty?

Diploma presentation.
Every graduate makes a slide show with music and pictures of their life.
Then the parents present their diploma, say a few words, and turn the tassel.
And this year I didn't even mess it up.
Last time I took the tassel right off and had to hand it to Meg.
I'm convinced the do-hicky on our cap is defective.

Her daddy told our favorite Lane story of when she licked the ice cream off the floor at Braums.
I can't believe she's still alive.


Her table!
Every graduate decorates a card table with special things.
Lane's had pix, her puppet, a favorite movie, candy, ect.


The Believers class of 2012


Our friends and family have been super generous in supporting Lane and loving her.
Here are our super sweet Colorado peeps. 
(More pix to come)


The grandparents all dudded up.

And some grandmas all the way from Texas.


Congratulations Lane!
We love you so much!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Aw-w-w...she's beautiful! Way to go, Lane! We're so proud of you and your accomplishments. :-)

Looking forward to seeing what God has for this very special girl!

With our love!