Friday, March 11, 2011

The Maxwells

A couple of weeks ago, my homeschool group hosted the Maxwell family for the second time.
I have followed their ministry for many years and have benefited from many of their books. It was a treat to sit under Mrs. Maxwell's teaching again. The first time was several years ago and I was at a different place in my homeschooling.

I've been reading over my notes and reading my new books. The Maxwells send out a monthly e-mail that I always enjoy reading. And for some reason Mrs. Maxwell's words seem to stick for me. She speaks the truth in love and says it in a way that hits home. So I'll remember something she said forever ago, want to go back and re-read it, but can't remember the date or the title and I'm too impatient to search the archives.

But at the conference I bought both the books that contain all the e-mail articles. Now every one of them is at my fingertips! Love it!

Mrs. Maxwell is my scheduling guru. Most everything I've learned about scheduling has come from her and another speaker I heard years ago. If you need any help with scheduling, encouragement with homeschooling and family life, or just an uplifting word, check out their ministry here.

And to all my FSM friends who were there, I encourage you to send a word of thanks their way. I sent her an e-mail on the Contact Us link and she responded personally right away. So thoughtful!

No comments: