Friday, March 11, 2011

Awana This Week

God is so amazing, do ya think?

Remember I told you that Bigboy was moving? I can't remember how many times this guy has moved since I met him last summer. But when he moves, we don't know where. He doesn't know his address or his phone number. And we kinda need those things in order to pick him up on the bus ya know.

But this week Geo ran into his family at Walmart!! And he got their address! And my boy was back!...even though he didn't officially even get to leave. When I heard what happened I looked him in the eye and said, "Bigboy, God is just not gonna let you get away."

Our friend B is about to go on a mission trip to Canada. (Pray for him and his team.) So Geo was telling the kids about it and asked if anyone had ever been out of the United States. Every one of my boys raised their hands. "I went to Oklahoma!" "I've been to Texas!" Ha!!

My Caleb likes to talk. All the time. He talks during the greeting, he talks in class, he likes to walk beside me in line so he can talk to me all the way to where we're going, he talks during games, and all through dinner.

Wednesday night he got paired up with Gabby for games. Gabby is our newbie. A very cutsie little tiny girl that's not more than 4yo I'm guessing. It was sweet to watch Caleb expaining every game to her, how to do it, and talking so tenderly. Gabby was listening with one eye on Caleb and the other on the games. Then in the middle of Caleb's coaching I hear her squeal, "Get up!! It's YOUR turn!!" Soooo funny. The girl knew more than he thought!

1 comment:

robbieniccum said...

awwww, super sweet post!