Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Ramblings Of Recently

~10 dentist appts yesterday and NO cavities! I started praying weeks ago for this and now I am praising the Lord. I'm also thankful that it worked out with Eldest's school schedule. When I made the appt 6 months ago we had no idea what her schedule would be.

~I am loving Paper Back Swap right now. I cleaned out a closet and posted a bunch of books that were gone right away. So now I have some credits and just ordered 3 more Margaret Jensen books. What a great resource!

~Lane and ZBoy are COW today and helped me in the kitchen. Lane made 6 loaves of bread and ZBoy helped me with banana bread. When I'm working with COW, I don't allow anyone else in the kitchen. This is a new rule we're all trying to remember!

~Can you believe I came to TaeKwonDo without my purse!? As in I don't have my driver's license or wallet or anything. Good grief.

~I took the littles around the block on a wagon ride today. They are heavy pulling up the hills! What a workout! I think I need to do that more often. This wagon has been around since Eldest was 2. But I think ZBoy and Mally have loved it more than any others.

~I have NO Christmas ideas this year. And don't tell me if you're already done Christmas shopping. I don't wanna know!

~Tomorrow is Wednesday. I love love Wednesday. AWANA and Storytime.

Today's meals...
Breakfast - cereal
Lunch - spaghetti
Dinner - chicken salsa pasta, refried beans
Snack - banana bread .... I tripled this recipe to use up some bananas. It was too much for my mixer. Hard to deal with and took a long time to cook. Lesson learned.

1 comment:

robbieniccum said...

I adore your posts!

and love the vision I have of you and your family working together in the kitchen....

(secretly I would LOVE to bake our bread..someday I will get there)