Saturday, January 02, 2010

Playin' With My Blog

And it's kinda fun. 

What do ya think?  Is it hard to read?  Is there too much contrast?  Is it just plain ugly?  Is the cake picture too much?  Should I have just left well enough alone?

Or do you like it? 

Don't be shy!  I want the feedback. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new look and I really like the new family picture. Love the new colors on the blog.
Sharon B.

Leslie said...

Sandy, I like the new look. I also like the colors.

Your Honey said...

Looks ok if you're a GURRRRL! I think the cake is too big. But, the rest is nice. :-)

Pam H said...

I think that it looks lovely! Nice job Sandy :)

Carri Roman said...

Hey Mike I happen to think it is very UNgurrrrrly in contrast to the last one. it is simple and sweet. I like it.

Ren said...

very nice and calming. I like it.
Darinda