Friday, January 08, 2010

Another Chance To Celebrate Life!

This was a super fun birthday for Meg. 

We tried to let her sleep in...but we were all excited.  And I suspect she was too. 


Her little brothers bought some fun decorations for the table and beautiful flowers.  
Her siblings decided that at least one present couldn't wait until Dad came home.  She HAD to open the Wii Fit Plus and try it out. 


We went to lunch with her girlfriends.  Chitty, chatty, giggly, fun! 


Then off to the mall to get her ears pierced.  And while I'm thinking she'll chicken out, it turns out that it was ME who was more nervous than she was.   She didn't squeal, cry, or even whince.  Hmm, I'm guessing her brothers have toughened her up over the years. 

No holes....


Done! 



With her fans cheering her on. 


Thank you Bekah for a fun day.


Then home for presents, yummy dinner, and banana pudding. 

And one special present.  Real diamond earrings!  My parents gave me diamond earrings for my 18th birthday and I still love them.  I hope she will too. 


Happy Birthday Meg!  You are our joy.  We love you so much!!

1 comment:

Carri Roman said...

How sweet! Funny, I always said if I had a girl I would pierce her ears at six months old. HA, so much privilege IF it ever happens. happy birthdya Meg.