
Check him out! Isn't he a love? And by bedtime tonight he will be home. This is our daughter's late Christmas present.
Buzz is a 9 week old Great Dane puppy that is deaf. We are all looking forward to working with him and welcoming him into our family. My daughter loves animals and hopes to work with them one day. We think Buzz will be the perfect introduction to that.
We're adopting him from the Rescue. Wow, what a big deal that is! References, background checks, home visits...goodness. All that is behind us though and Buzz comes home tonight from a foster family in WY.
Welcome home Buzz.
4 comments:
9 kids, a lab mix/mitt and a GREAT DANE!!!! You are going to have one VERY full house! Those dogs get HUGE. Van's neighbor has one and he scares the life out of me. He can rest his chin on the kitchen counter. But, more power to you! Can't wait to see pics of him as he grows.
I remember your Great Dane Bambi from when we were younger. My mom fell in love with that dog. Buzz is so handsome. I'm sure Buzz will have a very happy life with you guys.
Really you remember that?? You have a great memory!
such a pretty pup! awww....
Man, I've heard about the ordeals to adopt some dogs - you practically have to complete a home study before you get approved. But, I'm glad you checked out alright :)
Post a Comment