Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Boring Stuff But I'm In The Mood To Blog

Is it really only Tuesday? It feels like we've been schooling for like 2 weeks straight. Apparently the weekend was too short. Or maybe, well probably, I was totally spoiled by being on vacation. And now I just can't seem to keep up. I feel busy and pulled and way too tired. Can I be on vacation again?? To tell the truth if I'd just get up and clean my room I know I'd feel a lot better. My bedroom serves as my headquarters and when it's a mess I feel like everything else is too whether it is or not.

~Life with a puppy is busy. Especially for Lane. She's up in the night with him and scrambles around while he sleeps to get everything done before he wakes up. He's one busy boy and requires constant attention when he's awake. He's keeping her on her toes. He reminds me of a new baby in the house only he's messier if ya know what I mean. But ohhhh is he soft! He's learning a little more every day and seems to have a teachable spirit. He likes to please.

~Lots of snow this week. Sledding and snow ball fights and shoveling and hot chocolate.

~I had a good visit with a friend today and we're planning our next book day. We're doing Age Of Opportunity. I'm considering hosting an online discussion with it too. Anyone interested in joining me?

~We dropped our long distance and other frills to save on our phone bill. Instead we're using Skype. Great idea but I have to be sitting at the computer to actually talk on the phone. I can't walk around and do other stuff. Plus there's no door on that room. And I have to share a computer with everyone else. And, and, and.......I obviously haven't gotten the hang of it yet.

~My g'mother sent me a surprise in the mail. She's such a love!

~My cousin Carri had her baby boy this week. You can see how handsome he is here and pray for them on their long journey. I do wish we lived closer. Praise God for His perfect creation!

~Off to clean my room.

No comments: