Sunday, May 04, 2008

Whining and Crying

He did the unthinkable. Honey took the kids on a bike ride and left Joey HERE!! Oh the betrayal. He's pacing the house whining and crying and driving me crazy. Gotta tie that leash onto some handle bars next time.

Speaking of bikes...I got one! I was the only one who didn't have a bike. Those days are over. $20 for a nifty green 2-wheeler. It's a man's bike but for $20 ya can't be picky. I want to post a picture but I can't seem to make it work right now. I need my compu-guru. We're going on a ride for date night and I'll post a pic later.

Now we're in the market for those bike baby seats. Something tells me I won't find a coupon for those.

2 comments:

the momma said...

brave woman ~ the last time the kids (or maybe it was Tyler?!) talked me into riding a bike - I almost killed myself.

TaggTroop said...

I prayed the whole way!